Andrea at AMS

MTD2799

Hey everyone. I enjoyed AMS. I worked as a pit marshall again. I would like to give a big shout out to Andrea. SHe has the best can-do attitude of anyone I know. As my son said, when AMS concessions dropped the ball she went and bought food and cooked and ran a concession stand while doing everything else she was supposed to do. Great job. Chumpcar owes her,..... like maybe a lap or two around the track in a racecar! Mark DeVane and Justin DeVane Speedway Creations Team.

• Like 6

Hey everyone. I enjoyed AMS. I worked as a pit marshall again. I would like to give a big shout out to Andrea. SHe has the best can-do attitude of anyone I know. As my son said, when AMS concessions dropped the ball she went and bought food and cooked and ran a concession stand while doing everything else she was supposed to do. Great job. Chumpcar owes her,..... like maybe a lap or two around the track in a racecar! Mark DeVane and Justin DeVane Speedway Creations Team.

She is welcome in our crapcan anytime... when we finish it... eventually...