Rockingham Pics

First of all, it was nice to have met you yesterday. Glad you got a chance to come on out.

Those were some good shots you got there. Thanks a lot for posting those. I wasn't sure if we would even get to see a pic of the Jetta out there, much less one with The Rock in the background. That was awesome.

Guest Will D.

I am trying to put together a "music video" of the Rockingham race. If anyone has photos or video please contact me so that I can get them from you. As soon as I get it finished I'll put it out for y'all!

-Will D.

WOW, best race I've ever been in, that track is pure adrenalin. I still can't belive that we wrecked all of our cars in a single incident. The Enterprise will need major work to get ready for VIR, she battled valiantly, there is not a spot on her that doesn't have damage. We finally had to park her after she slapped the wall coming out of N2, the steering box started seizing up. The skank tank lost the tranny, but ol' snotrod pulled to the finish. Thanks to all the Chumpcar crews, great clean racing, see ya at VIR----

WOW, best race I've ever been in, that track is pure adrenalin. I still can't belive that we wrecked all of our cars in a single incident. The Enterprise will need major work to get ready for VIR, she battled valiantly, there is not a spot on her that doesn't have damage. We finally had to park her after she slapped the wall coming out of N2, the steering box started seizing up. The skank tank lost the tranny, but ol' snotrod pulled to the finish. Thanks to all the Chumpcar crews, great clean racing, see ya at VIR----

Dirty up that carb!! ;)

First of all, it was nice to have met you yesterday. Glad you got a chance to come on out.

Those were some good shots you got there. Thanks a lot for posting those. I wasn't sure if we would even get to see a pic of the Jetta out there, much less one with The Rock in the background. That was awesome.

Good meeting you too Chris. Nice recovery after the broken axle for 2nd place!

Guest Ol' Granddad in 90

My first Chumps race...Will not be the last. Great track to run. Chumps organization is absolutely first class...lets racers race and have one helluva good time. More entries will make for even better event next time....come on out. Kudus to the entire Chumps team.