In car video from Rockingham

Guest Pig Rig

Guest Pig Rig

This was our first ChumpCar race and we had a blast. Definitely won't be our last.

I had always wanted to do in-car video and finally got off my wallet to buy one of those GoPro cameras. I wish I had done it sooner. If anyone is interested, I just posted two laps from that to our website:

StreetMuscleAction.com

This is from the 93 Pig Rig Honda that was plain red because we got too lazy to do a good theme.

Thanks again everybody for a great event and I look forward to racing all of you again.

Guest Pig Rig

Very nice video! Great quality!

So... coming out of the infield road course, why did you use the banking for only 50', and then drop back down to the apron, then return to the banking? Wouldn't it be less stressful on the car to have kept it on the apron... or, once on the banking, stay there? Just wondering....

All the best -

John

Guest Pig Rig

Sorry about the post screw up. I hit reply before actually typing in the reply.

The answer to your question is probably. That was our first run on the track and we were worried about tire wear on the right front. The driver was trying to open up the turn by using the banking and then getting back on the apron to shorten up the track a little bit. I think we abandoned that idea shortly afterward.

• 2 weeks later...