BIR Double 7 July 20-21 2013

Is it too soon to start a thread about the BMW Brainerd International Raceway event? I hope not, I revived the spreadsheet from last year. Who else is coming?

/>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtF0Tkf0gEA4dFhNWDN2WmtBaWFrNjdvUkNIWnVRUGc&usp=sharing

I am interested in going -- looks like there's no conflicting races around then. Don't know if my other guys would be. We run a 17" Kirkey but it's going to be fairly close to the steering wheel with no QR (yet?).

My team can't go this year :(. If I can find a good ride (I qualify a good ride as one that has a seat large enough to fit my arse) I would like to run.

I have run ChumpCar before, and I think I am not a complete n00b.

complete noob.......? define complete ;)

I'm trying very hard to be there- had a team of drivers, but our performance (or lack there of) at RA scared them off. I guess we should have left the car home till the bugs were worked out. Unfortunately I can't resist a season opener in RA even when there is still 4 feet of snow on the ground and no chance for a shakedown.

• Like 3