HIgh School Team at VIR

Guest moose

Guest moose

If any of you were at VIR you would have known about the High School team that entered the car to race and adventure that they had just preparing the car for the race. I spoke with the team when the car arrived very early hours of Saturday morning. I did my best to help them with some wiring issues, it was a pleasure to help them as they were genuine and very thankful.

For those who dont know, they were building the car, and in the process when the cage was being welded in they had a fire and it damaged the car setting them back. They scrambled to get the car together. I attempted to help them as much as I could on saturday morning.

I thought they did a fantastic job preparing the car (which was built at their local high school) I think they had an engine failure at the event, which is too bad with all the effort they put forth. I just wanted to recognize them again as I thought they did a great job and showed the true meaning of CHUMPCAR.

Hope to see them posting in the forum and race with them at an upcoming event!

Would love to hear how they made out..

Team Toyotal Recall

:)

• 1 month later...