Highlight video from AutoClub

Kam

Reviewed over 5hrs of gopro footage... grabbed some random highlights of what we did capture:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtkyyaoevm4

Regarding mark 2:10, I do wanna apologize to team 5.slow in the blue/orange mustang, our driver thought he had more room on the inside for the corner when their driver started turning in for the corner. He felt pretty bad that they appeared to be out of the race for Saturday after that spin. 

It was our second event ever, technically our 3rd and 4th race.... We are learning a lot about the car and having a blast... we'll see everyone next year! 

• Like 3

Reviewed over 5hrs of gopro footage... grabbed some random highlights of what we did capture:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtkyyaoevm4

Regarding mark 2:10, I do wanna apologize to team 5.slow in the blue/orange mustang, our driver thought he had more room on the inside for the corner when their driver started turning in for the corner. He felt pretty bad that they appeared to be out of the race for Saturday after that spin. 

It was our second event ever, technically our 3rd and 4th race.... We are learning a lot about the car and having a blast... we'll see everyone next year! 

Kam, nice driving.  I remember you from NASA time trials at Fontana years ago.  Show the first driver how to  "shuffle" the wheel the way you do ;)

Kam, nice driving.  I remember you from NASA time trials at Fontana years ago.  Show the first driver how to  "shuffle" the wheel the way you do ;)

Thanks and your team is awesome! You guys were always courteous, drove predictably, and ran a clean race (from what I saw thru the videos and trackside). I remember you guys from last year too and same story! I also love that your team is running a Porsche, instead of the cliche E30 or Miata...its nice to see the variety. 

NASA TT is a blast...too bad we have no NASA events in NV... so I only really make it to Fontana for NASA events. Although not sure if this was when I was in a yellow CRX or the current S2000, but, fun nevertheless!

Hope to see you guys next year! 

Thanks and your team is awesome! You guys were always courteous, drove predictably, and ran a clean race (from what I saw thru the videos and trackside). I remember you guys from last year too and same story! I also love that your team is running a Porsche, instead of the cliche E30 or Miata...its nice to see the variety. 

NASA TT is a blast...too bad we have no NASA events in NV... so I only really make it to Fontana for NASA events. Although not sure if this was when I was in a yellow CRX or the current S2000, but, fun nevertheless!

Hope to see you guys next year! 

I'm with the hooligans in the Pink RX7.  Keith "Team Toofah" is the courteous team in the 924.  We like them, too ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The holiday has finally given me enough time to review our GoPro footage from Fontana.  I haven't edited a full highlight reel yet, but here are 5 consecutive laps from Sunday, starting about 15 laps from the end of the race.  My older GoPro doesn't deal well with the setting sun and makes it look like it's foggy outside the car.  But if you can suffer with that, these 5 laps epitomize why I LOVE ChumpCar!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4EMuEk0WvQ