SEMA 2013

bbqman

Ok well for me it felt like a Chumpcar event.   I met many chumps and we did endurance gambling and drinking!!!  no double 7 for us, it was more like 7 x 7 ......lol

So I was in Vegas for SEMA with Perry Performance owner Perry Wener- yeah my boss and brother, Steve Hermetz- Mopar for Life El Captain and all around good guy! as well as AISA Wringer driver Marc Normandin- otherwise known as quiet dude!

SO, I got to hang with North region Director Sal and Wendy , always friendly and fun to talk with. Wendy is really hardcore- let me say that!

I briefly said Hi to John, as he looked all nervous for his Ultimate street car challenge debut! Sweet Porsche John!!

I later met RaceDiva Kathy- what a wonderful person!, at a Chump supper at the Flamingo. At this dinner I met Mike M from Central and Mike C from East- as well as his handler- Brock.

What a great gang, what a nice supper.  In the end, team Canada was last man standing at the bar, well you knew how this would end.

This should be an annual get together!!  See ya in 2014!

Sounds like a good time... Northern Region Chumpionship in 2014 is Nov 1-2 at WGI, sounds like the first week of November will be Chump week, get home unload the car, then head for the airport for SEMA... I'm in, already looking forward to Craps, Marquee.... oh yeah and the cars too I suppose!

Guest posnova

A good time was had at dinner for certain.  However, it was in the Tropicana, not the Flamingo :).  Just details.

And I feel really bad for the server.  I'm not sure we could've been much more obnoxious.  Well, actually, we could have been.. but anyway.

Gotta remember to NOT wear a shirt.  Seems like the shirtless dudes create the best shows!  ;)

I am officially banned from being in public wearing anything more revealing than an overcoat and long trousers.

The last time I was seen in public shirtless, someone asked "Jesus Christ -- is there a furry convention in town?"

Ok well for me it felt like a Chumpcar event.   I met many chumps and we did endurance gambling and drinking!!!  no double 7 for us, it was more like 7 x 7 ......lol

So I was in Vegas for SEMA with Perry Performance owner Perry Wener- yeah my boss and brother, Steve Hermetz- Mopar for Life El Captain and all around good guy! as well as AISA Wringer driver Marc Normandin- otherwise known as quiet dude!

SO, I got to hang with North region Director Sal and Wendy , always friendly and fun to talk with. Wendy is really hardcore- let me say that!

I briefly said Hi to John, as he looked all nervous for his Ultimate street car challenge debut! Sweet Porsche John!!

I later met RaceDiva Kathy- what a wonderful person!, at a Chump supper at the Flamingo. At this dinner I met Mike M from Central and Mike C from East- as well as his handler- Brock.

What a great gang, what a nice supper.  In the end, team Canada was last man standing at the bar, well you knew how this would end.

This should be an annual get together!!  See ya in 2014!

Canada..Last man standing.....Tell me something I have not seen before at every race I have been to.. :lol:  :lol: :lol:  

• Like 1