PRI Show 2013

Guest revsracing

Guest revsracing

I forgot to do the online registration, what will they want at onsite registration?  I have my business paper work from state.  Im going to be putting together chumpcar, so i don't think they will accept that.

Any help would be great.

Guest revsracing

PRI Show is for racing industry only, when i looked at the online registration a few months ago they want several different documents in order to get in.  But the specific document are not listed any more.  I don't want to go down there and get turned away.

I have not been before so I don't know what to expect.

Kenny Schrader and Richard Petty were the keynote speakers at the opening breakfast.  As many of you know, Kenny raced with ChumpCar last weekend at VIR.  He joined us for a great beer bash Friday night and had a great time in the race.  Anyway, Kenny spent 5 minutes telling the entire PRI audience that ChumpCar was the real deal and that he had the most fun -- in and out of a race car -- at VIR last weekend than he has ever had a race.  He told the audience that he would be racing in additional events with ChumpCar and told everyone there that they should come out and try it.

OK -- how do we get The King behind the wheel of a Chumpcar?

(I'm only partly kidding here.)