MIS 14-hour Videos

enginerd

Here's Andrew's view of the crash at oval entry:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSjTO-IK9JQ

We understand that it was a steering wheel hub failure and the driver is OK. Says that the HANS he was wearing was very nice to have. I hate seeing wrecked cars, but I hate seeing hurt drivers more.

We will be posting more videos as our A/V guy completes them.

• Like 1

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7feRd1M7Fg

I've become something of a night racing enthusiast so here I am on the night racing transition.  Notice how long it is before I see a single car.  My friend Dave was driving before me and at one point he keyed the mic and said "it's really lonely out here".

I've become something of a night racing enthusiast so here I am on the night racing transition.  Notice how long it is before I see a single car.  My friend Dave was driving before me and at one point he keyed the mic and said "it's really lonely out here".

"You drove off the track an hour ago -- you're currently in northwestern Ontario!"

• Like 1

Our A/V guy finished up one more video... Here's a compilation of each of our fastest laps:

There will be more videos to come. Stay tuned!!!

:lol: @ your OE gauge cluster. That's something we would do. I see you went for that switch panel I recommended. Was it worth the time saved?

:lol: @ your OE gauge cluster. That's something we would do. I see you went for that switch panel I recommended. Was it worth the time saved?

Yea, the gauge cluster was held on with tape for the first 3.5 stints but wasn't present in the later clips!

<-- fail

We will have a different gauge setup next race but I think we will keep OE fuel and water temp. We will add some others like oil pressure and it will be mounted better. (And re-wire the tach, it wouldn't read accurately off the coil over 5,000 rpm)

That switch panel was fantastic! Thanks for the recommendation, super easy and works great. (Probably the only electrical work on the car that I won't be redoing this winter)

Here's a little video I put together of each of our fastest laps. We still have a ways to go in lap times. 

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVeWREmE9wg

BTW, I have this serious urge to re-position everyone's cameras so you can actually see WTF is going on.

That was cool! But where was Andrew?  :lol: