Barber Vids

echo, echo, echo      Empty room.

I'm sure you guys have a couple minutes of our tail wagging :ph34r:

Somewhere in our files we have Cone Crushers spinning but I have to get it out of the pit leaders computer :rolleyes:

I hope I have vid from the end on Sat, it was fun watching you two for a bit.

How hard is Barber on tires? Looks about like AMP, maybe worse because it looks faster.

All three of us on my team agreed, Barber is better than AMP....   AMP has never really been a place I fell in love with even though we have ran it every year...   probably won't do it next year...  there's just so much more room to race at Barber than AMP has...  you can make passes in the turns and the track has a better flow to it... 

• Like 2

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuVPFxWo8ls

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrj4vciy40A

Here is about 10 minutes of video each day as I was chasing Infinity.  Unfortunately, both end after Infinity has handling issues which send him off track.   

Clark

Edited by CWag27
  • Like 2

May have been me in both vids, good job keeping the heat safely on...It was handling somewhere between a school bus and donkey by day 2

Used good rack bushings next to what came out of the car a few days after the race, the symptoms came slowly over a couple races till finally biting our butts at the twistiest most technical track we have ever met...  Ah the joy of racing a 170,000 mile street car for this long :P

IMG_2624_zpsa053d6a6.jpg

IMG_2630_zps342c95bf.jpg

And yes those "good used" went in the car , a case of beer for anyone that finds urethane under there B) 

Edited by Team Infiniti
  • Like 2

May have been me in both vids, good job keeping the heat safely on...It was handling somewhere between a school bus and donkey by day 2

Used good rack bushings next to what came out of the car a few days after the race, the symptoms came slowly over a couple races till finally biting our butts at the twistiest most technical track we have ever met... Ah the joy of racing a 170,000 mile street car for this long :P

IMG_2624_zpsa053d6a6.jpg

IMG_2630_zps342c95bf.jpg

And yes those "good used" went in the car , a case of beer for anyone that finds urethane under there B)

Are you allergic to anything "new OEM" Ed?

• Like 1

Used good rack bushings next to what came out of the car a few days after the race, the symptoms came slowly over a couple races till finally biting our butts at the twistiest most technical track we have ever met... Ah the joy of racing a 170,000 mile street car for this long :P

IMG_2624_zpsa053d6a6.jpg

IMG_2630_zps342c95bf.jpg

Begs the question of how you know what a donkey handles like. Just sayin' :)

• Like 1

Begs the question of how you know what a donkey handles like. Just sayin' :)

If you were there I could have let you have a couple laps, then you too would know what its like to be a school bus driving donkey wrangler ;)

No matter

New brake pads ordered,new china rotors already here, bushings changed and looks like rock auto is going to warranty at least one strut... Sebring here we come!

Edited by Team Infiniti
  • Like 3

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuVPFxWo8ls

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrj4vciy40A

Here is about 10 minutes of video each day as I was chasing Infinity.  Unfortunately, both end after Infinity has handling issues which send him off track.   

Clark

Talking about vid #2

Confirmed, there is footage from sharks perspective from near the end @ "watch in the mirror". That brown moment was sponsored by a tight-ish pass, slack in the steering and weak right side struts not to mention heat fatigue (no cool shirt)you will see me pouring a water down my uniform 1/2 lap before loosing it...going to take a day or 3 to edit.

Edited by Team Infiniti
  • Like 1

How hard is Barber on tires? Looks about like AMP, maybe worse because it looks faster.

All three of us on my team agreed, Barber is better than AMP.... AMP has never really been a place I fell in love with even though we have ran it every year... probably won't do it next year... there's just so much more room to race at Barber than AMP has... you can make passes in the turns and the track has a better flow to it...

Cool. We are either going to do either Barber or NCM next year instead of Daytona because we still need more sorting out time before we tow 12 hours.