Hallett results?

SLUF

Guest TroubleOnWheels

We used the tracks timing system, and are working with them to make the results available. At most tracks we use our own system and can get the results out next day etc etc.

Guest f1race79

We used the tracks timing system, and are working with them to make the results available. At most tracks we use our own system and can get the results out next day etc etc.

Erik, I know you guys stay busy but will you be posting the lap times like you did on some of the other races?

Thanks,

Car #73

Guest TroubleOnWheels

Erik, I know you guys stay busy but will you be posting the lap times like you did on some of the other races?

Thanks,

Car #73

DOH! I'm saying I don't have it. I'm trying to get it from the track now. SO, maybe. If I can get it, I will.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TroubleOnWheels

Yeah, I've asked them for the raw data, too. They're using a very old version of AMB software and so I can't help them get out the data, as it's not something I've used before. They're aware everyone wants it, no word yet on any progress.