Hi_Im_Will for BOD CC 004449

@Hi_Im_Will is a contributing member to the community and always goes out of his way to help other teams and share his wealth of information. He knows the rule book in and out. He is on the cutting edge of the most unrestricted area of chumpcar (aero). He has been a part of two top FSAE teams, is a R&D engineer for Ford, likes cats, and is an excellent technical writer. And most importantly he isn't a twat.

Edited by Jamie
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to take so long to respond to this, and I'm truly honored to have been nominated (thanks @Jamie for the push!).  However, I doubt I'll be able to devote the time required to serve on the ChumpCar BoD, so I have decided not to run.  

That said, please consider voting for Jeff Christianson @JDChristianson and Tyler Pedersen @Crank Yankers Racing.  Both have demonstrated their dedication to Chumpcar over and over again, and have the experience and enthusiasm to do a fantastic job as directors.  

-Will