• Administrators

Guess what? With all this change comes some good publicity. 
Set your DVR's. When? Set them on January 7, and January 14, 2018 for 5am on the Destination America Channel.

Yes, it's a bit early in the morning. So that's why you set your DVRS!

The ChampCar Grand Prix will air on consecutive Sundays, January 7th and 14th, 2018 at 5 AM eastern standard time.  

Screen Shot 2017-11-25 at 9.42.59 AM.png

More to follow as the production company gets us the previews.

• Like 7

• Technical Advisory Committee

Great       but how does a backwoods can't get dish or direct TV only one option crappie cable,  sloooooo Internet get to view this ?   I know you didn't choose my home place .  I lived here for 15 years with only one chanel available from my antenna on a pole . Sure made it ez though TV on or off and remote batteries lasted for eva. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Technical Advisory Committee
9 minutes ago, Bill Strong said:

Don't even start with me on slow internet big city boy.

why can't you get sat? live inside a mountain?

Big city ?     Naw not inside a mountain but on a lake with trees and neighbor trees that the satellite dudes can't get around . As far as Internet speed well will get back with ya I just lost count of the little arrow circle thingy .  Conner just said we get 4.5 mbps on a good day when the rest of the hood is at the beach ..

3 hours ago, okkustom said:

Big city ?     Naw not inside a mountain but on a lake with trees and neighbor trees that the satellite dudes can't get around . As far as Internet speed well will get back with ya I just lost count of the little arrow circle thingy .  Conner just said we get 4.5 mbps on a good day when the rest of the hood is at the beach ..

When I was out in the sticks the dish was mounted on a 30 foot aluminum antenna tower to get a clear line of sight over the trees.

Might be an option?

Btw Don't use wood. Neighbor tried that and just slight warpage meant no signal.

On 11/25/2017 at 9:44 AM, Bill Strong said:

Guess what? With all this change comes some good publicity. 
Set your DVR's. When? Set them on January 7, and January 14, 2018 for 5am on the Destination America Channel.

Yes, it's a bit early in the morning. So that's why you set your DVRS!

The ChampCar Grand Prix will air on consecutive Sundays, January 7th and 14th, 2018 at 5 AM eastern standard time.  

Screen Shot 2017-11-25 at 9.42.59 AM.png

More to follow as the production company gets us the previews.

dammm I don't have a DVR wonder if they will have it on demand?????

• 2 weeks later...