I need one The 'Cage Gage' fabrication tool!

We are still playing catch-up and were actually making some chips last week, I thought we had our little machine with the SWI controller fixed - NOPE! Something with the graphics card and of course it is all integrated into it's own board. It crapped out again. 

I have a nice Lagun I picked up, but I am essentially working two jobs right now (somehow I thought it'd make perfect sense to commit to helping out a few nights a week at the local technical college on top of my regular job), so needless to say I have not had any time to get the Lagun tooled up or programmed...

The good news is I am going back to 1 full time job starting in January, so I can spend more time on my side gig, and make the Cage Gage my 2nd job (instead of the 3rd...)  :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2017 at 1:22 PM, pintodave said:

We are still playing catch-up and were actually making some chips last week, I thought we had our little machine with the SWI controller fixed - NOPE! Something with the graphics card and of course it is all integrated into it's own board. It crapped out again. 

I have a nice Lagun I picked up, but I am essentially working two jobs right now (somehow I thought it'd make perfect sense to commit to helping out a few nights a week at the local technical college on top of my regular job), so needless to say I have not had any time to get the Lagun tooled up or programmed...

The good news is I am going back to 1 full time job starting in January, so I can spend more time on my side gig, and make the Cage Gage my 2nd job (instead of the 3rd...)  :)

Glad to hear the market has found the Cage Gage.  

GM spelling. :)