Team Racing

AtlJimK

This won't be something we do in the official league series as it will disrupt the points scoring system, but I think it would be cool for us to try it during the summer "off season", maybe organize a 4 hour enduro race for teams only.

• Like 3

Kinda related... A team mate on my real life racing team wants to spectate tonight (he has an account and the track).  I haven't run a league before so I'm not sure how this all works.  Is there any issues with spectators and leagues?  Can he be a spotter for me?

3 hours ago, n0m4d said:

Kinda related... A team mate on my real life racing team wants to spectate tonight (he has an account and the track).  I haven't run a league before so I'm not sure how this all works.  Is there any issues with spectators and leagues?  Can he be a spotter for me?

I'm not sure either to tell you the truth. @Rapido might be able to help us out in this regard...

21 hours ago, n0m4d said:

He can join but not race (has to own track and at least one of the cars), or spectate/spot/ghost (has to own track and download car graphics), but you have to allow him to spot for you (and then be in private radio chat):   http://faq.iracing.com/article.php?id=170