Things needed in the Daytona area

Trying to find the following:

Metal supplier (roll cage tube, sheet metal)

Welding gas (I see Airgas, but my experience was not the best)

Media blasting

Good engine machine shop (or two)

Any other local vendors you guys can recommend!

Thanks!

On 1/5/2018 at 9:10 AM, VegasNick said:

Trying to find the following:

Metal supplier (roll cage tube, sheet metal)

Welding gas (I see Airgas, but my experience was not the best)

Media blasting

Good engine machine shop (or two)

Any other local vendors you guys can recommend!

Thanks!

Metal supplier (roll cage tube, sheet metal) - I usually order through Alro out of Orlando, easier if you have a commercial address/shop to go through, can use my buddy's shop for ordering purposes if needed

Welding gas (I see Airgas, but my experience was not the best) - I use Airgas, not sure of any others in our immediate area, there used to be a welding supply house on Beach Street just south of Mason Ave, not sure if they are still there or not. 

Media blasting - not sure on that one, call Sizemore Welding up in Palm Coast, if they don't do it they will probably know someone who does

Good engine machine shop (or two) - my preferred contact is no longer doing it, which is a mega-bummer. I do know of a couple other places depending on all what you need done, PM me and we'll talk on those. 

13 hours ago, pintodave said:

Metal supplier (roll cage tube, sheet metal) - I usually order through Alro out of Orlando, easier if you have a commercial address/shop to go through, can use my buddy's shop for ordering purposes if needed

Welding gas (I see Airgas, but my experience was not the best) - I use Airgas, not sure of any others in our immediate area, there used to be a welding supply house on Beach Street just south of Mason Ave, not sure if they are still there or not. 

Media blasting - not sure on that one, call Sizemore Welding up in Palm Coast, if they don't do it they will probably know someone who does

Good engine machine shop (or two) - my preferred contact is no longer doing it, which is a mega-bummer. I do know of a couple other places depending on all what you need done, PM me and we'll talk on those. 

Thanks man! Will PM you now. 

Archived