High End Gear for sale (NEW OMP Shoes, FIA 3 Layer Suit, Stilo ST5F Helmet)

OMP One-S Shoes (Brand New in Box).  These Retail for $269 USD on Amazon 
I am selling them for $215 shipped to lower 48 states (Or Anywhere in Canada) or $200 Cash if you are attending the Barber Lemons Race (February 2nd-4th).  I have two pairs (both brand new) and both size 10.5 US. 

I am also selling a used FIA (excellent Condition) 2015 Sparco Lightweight Three-Layer FIA Professional Suit Size 54. Custom suit made for WEC Aston Martin Racing!  Suit retailed for over $2,000.  I am selling for $450 shipped to lower 48 states or $400 cash if you are attending the Barber Lemons Race (February 2nd-4th).  If you search "2015 Sparco Professional FIA Race Suit" on youtube you will see two videos of a blue and yellow suit. This is my actual suit that I am selling. 

Finally selling a like new Stilo ST4F Composite Helmet.  Helmet is Silver and was only used for 1 race weekend.  Size is Medium. Snell SA2010.  Retails for around $950 USD, I am selling mine for $580 shipped to lower 48 states or for $525 cash if you are attending Barber race.  Helmet is just too small for me unfortunately.  No damage and no signs of wear whatsoever.  Also comes with Stilo Cloth bag, removable earmuffs. The shell is Kevlar/MSF (Multi Sandwich Fibre) for low-weight but with high safety standards. The helmet has a full-fitted clear visor suitable for open cars or saloon/ GT racing and is fitted with the optional factory HANS ports.

Email me at alex.h.hunt@gmail.com if you would like any more info, or pictures etc. 

Feel free to also text me at 613-816-0586

Stilo Pic 1.jpg

Stilo Pic 3.jpg

Stilo Pic 5.jpg

Stilo Pic 9.jpg

Sparco Full Suit Front Pic 1.jpg

Sparco Full Suit Back Pic 1.jpg