2018 ChampCar Sim Series - Round 2, Practice Race 2 - Sonoma - 2/8/2018

Rapido

6 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Its so bad but boardline hilarious. But i have hit him before because there is no knowing what’s going on. @Rapido can you implement a min connection quality? Or increase it? This does seem to be a real issue. Then again maybe it emulates a true champcar race. You always have that broke ass car that is out just to be out, driving with 2” of toe out, no transponder,  down a cylinder, and smoking. 

For practice races I can deal with a flashing car but for Championship races It would be nice to implement a connection and min IR rating just as Iracing does for its big races.  Also for practice races only one quick repair please and none for Championship races. 

Thank-you,

J

1 hour ago, Jamie said:

Its so bad but boardline hilarious. But i have hit him before because there is no knowing what’s going on. @Rapido can you implement a min connection quality? Or increase it? This does seem to be a real issue. Then again maybe it emulates a true champcar race. You always have that broke ass car that is out just to be out, driving with 2” of toe out, no transponder,  down a cylinder, and smoking. 

Sadly it is not an option to include connection requirements when creating a session. The first line of defense should be the driver themselves, checking ping and quality on the page when first loading into session. After that, driver should be notified via chat that their connection is extremely bad. Following that, if there is no improvement and the connection is the cause of incidents to other cars, the car with the bad connection can be blackflagged and removed from the session. Obviously I don't want to have to do that, but if this is a repeated trend then I will be left with no alternative.

• Like 1