Race-ready 1993 Honda Accord in SF Bay Area for $400

The car started out as a 2-owner Honda Accord LX 4-door sedan with a 5-speed manual transmission, which my wife bought with about 50k on the clock. In 2012/2013 I turned it into a 24 Hours of Lemons contender; we ran one race with Lemons and one race with Chumpcar and more recently it's been used for track days at Thunder Hill and Laguna Seca. I've moved on to other projects and now it's just taking up space in the garage.

I intentionally left the car road-legal; it passes smog and is currently registered. No need to trailer it. You can drive it away.

- Interior has been fully stripped
- Custom-fabricated full roll cage built to Lemons/Chumpcar specifications
- Power steering and A/C deleted
- New windshield
- Side glass deleted; custom-fabricated Lexan rear window and rear side windows (ready for install)
- Corbeau driver's seat on adjustable rails
- 5-point restraint system
- 16" Bridgestone Potenza RE-11's with plenty of meat on them
- No leaks anywhere
- Tons of spare parts will go with the car
- Many other modifications specifically for endurance racing

Selling the car for $400, and roll cage with all other race-ready modifications for an additional $1,600.

Will post better pics soon.  Meanwhile, ready to text/e-mail more on request.

Call or text me at (650) 762-6102, or by e-mail at gdstation-cars@yahoo.com

--Gary

1993 Accord1.jpg

1993 Accord2.jpg

Thank you, Team Infiniti, for clearing that up for me.  No, I don't work for BuzzFeed and do share your sentiment about the way they do business.

LeMons requires the car to be valued at no more than $500, not including safety equipment like cages, seats, etc.  So... figuring the buyer is going to have to justify its value to the judges, I priced the car itself at $400 to give the buyer so wiggle room to add stuff that will increase its value.

I now have much better pictures of the car, thanks to the weather being cooperative.  You may view my craigslist ad with all of the pics here:  sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/1993-honda-accord-street/6510007995.html or hit me up via text and I'll send some over.

--Gary