Seat Wanted for Nelson

Currently a NASA HPDE 4 driver,  may dabble some in TT before Nelson. I will also have at least one, possibly two, rounds of Gridlife TA in before Nelson. Being an instructor is also on the plate for this year. And I wanted to get my feet wet in W2W, and having Nelson practically in my backyard (in terms of drives to tracks) I am hoping to find a seat for the event. I've reached out to one extremely local team, but their communication is poor and it's been a minute since I've seen any progress on the car for the year. The other team I was in discussion with cost quite a bit more than I was planning to spend.

Looking for at least one stint, possibly two, depending on pricing, as well as some seat time for one of the test days if possible. Willing to help wrench on the car and provide whatever other support may be needed during testing and the race weekend. Depending on location of the car, I may also be able to come do work needed in the shop.

Edited by Arbitrary