Bill Strong

Official - 2018 GingerMan Raceway Practice Day and 8+7 Hour enduro

9 hours ago, wvumtnbkr said:

Tyler's car will break.  Wills car will slightly break and w ont have enough pace to make up the fuel deficit.  Mikes car wont show up.  Ben's car will be consistent, but only make 4th or 5th.  

We will finish well but struggle with keeping good brakes on the car...

How's that?

@wvumtnbkr  Game on....

You might be right though - I'm not bringing the car out until it performs well enough to make me  worthy of dishing out some of this trash talk.

Oh wait, it's a frickin' Focus - it might never be that good...

Edited by mcoppola
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, mcoppola said:

@wvumtnbkr  Game on....

You might be right though - I'm not bringing the car out until it performs well enough to make me  worthy of dishing out some of this trash talk.

Oh wait, it's a frickin' Focus - it might never be that good...

Enjoy your retirement 😉

Wow! Rough crowd!

14 minutes ago, Zauskycop said:

Enjoy your retirement 😉

If I DO make it our there, I'll be sure to bring Danny's girlfriend so she can put you in your place again!

Edited by mcoppola
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Zauskycop said:

Enjoy your retirement 😉

Us old guys been there/done that and we're waiting for you to catch up.:P

Image result for old guy to a fight he'll just kill you

Edited by mender
  • Like 3

Due to the tow distance we are only bringing the truck/trailer from Logdog headquarters and leaving the Shaggin Wagon van at home.  As a result we are packing a little lighter and not bringing the cherry picker (which we always packed as an insurance policy).

My question is this- What is the current exchange rate for beer to cherry picker*?  Can I rent one from another team for a 6 pack an hour or is it a 12 pack? :)

*Hopefully we don't need one but, you never know...

Edited by Logdog

4 hours ago, Logdog said:

Due to the tow distance we are only bringing the truck/trailer from Logdog headquarters and leaving the Shaggin Wagon van at home.  As a result we are packing a little lighter and not bringing the cherry picker (which we always packed as an insurance policy).

My question is this- What is the current exchange rate for beer to cherry picker*?  Can I rent one from another team for a 6 pack an hour or is it a 12 pack? :)

I can throw my picker in the back of the truck in case anyone needs it. 

15 minutes ago, Forrest said:

All this talk of drinking is making me think that a hotel isn't a great idea.

There might be Uber (wasn't available in April when I was there) or just camp :)

Just now, Crank Yankers Racing said:

I can throw my picker in the back of the truck in case anyone needs it. 

We have brought ours every race and it has been used every race.
Uber is a good option if it is close. Depends on rain if its worth sleeping under the stars. 
At NCM this year I just slept on my sleeping pad under the popup

Lowtide Motorsports has crew available for this race weekend contact Sam at lowtidemotorsports@gmail.com or 912-398-4386 to discuss your support needs for the race weekend!5389E9EA-1A59-44EC-B589-076B921FA48D.thumb.jpeg.b08de967b27e376f558b960caf173a0f.jpeg

2 hours ago, Zauskycop said:

This is a thing now??   Hiring out for a crew???

There are many reasons a team hires us for the weekend, in the end most realize if they split our cost among the drivers it’s cheap and they don’t have to worry about anything but getting in the car and racing. We sometimes fill in for a regular who can’t make a race, we’ve helped new teams get comfortable in all aspects of a first race weekend. So yes, its a thing, we stay quite busy doing it, and love being able to support different teams, meet new people and support them in having a successful race weekend.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Logdog said:

We always have ours in our trailer as well.  Rental rate is negotiable😉

• Like 1

17 hours ago, blwnmk4 said:

There are many reasons a team hires us for the weekend, in the end most realize if they split our cost among the drivers it’s cheap and they don’t have to worry about anything but getting in the car and racing. We sometimes fill in for a regular who can’t make a race, we’ve helped new teams get comfortable in all aspects of a first race weekend. So yes, its a thing, we stay quite busy doing it, and love being able to support different teams, meet new people and support them in having a successful race weekend.

Interesting.  I can see some of the benefits..