3 minutes ago, Kentite said:

Track Days-July 25th, August 15th, September 12th and October 10th. I think these are the competition car only days. No preregistration. Just show up with $200 and run all day. We did about 4.5 hours on track last time. Also July 21st there is a track day where one session will be run in reverse! Assuming we could carry 90 through turn one backwards like can forwards that would make turn 13 really scary as it would be blind over the crest and we’d have a ton of speed coming to into it.

I may plan September 12th as a test day before Pitt.  I'm still itching to turn a lap there in my car, all I did was work in pit lane all weekend during the race.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bbaker480 said:

I may plan September 12th as a test day before Pitt.  I'm still itching to turn a lap there in my car, all I did was work in pit lane all weekend during the race.

I’d like to do PIRC  before this year’s race, but for the price of one weekend there I can run 4 times at Nelson each with double the track time.

1 minute ago, Kentite said:

I’d like to do PIRC  before this year’s race, but for the price of one weekend there I can run 4 times at Nelson each with double the track time.

Really once I solve my lack of truck issue I don't think you can beat the prices they are charging for track days at Nelson Ledges.  I ran the Auto Interests day with Rob and his car and the track itself is a blast.  

2 hours ago, Kentite said:

Also July 21st there is a track day where one session will be run in reverse! Assuming we could carry 90 through turn one backwards like can forwards that would make turn 13 really scary as it would be blind over the crest and we’d have a ton of speed coming to into it.

:) SCCA did a backwards weekend back in the 80's. I was just a kid then but I remember drivers saying the bridge abutment is pretty intimidating as you exit onto the front straight.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bbaker480 said:

Really once I solve my lack of truck issue I don't think you can beat the prices they are charging for track days at Nelson Ledges.  I ran the Auto Interests day with Rob and his car and the track itself is a blast.  

The random Wednesday that @Kentite and I did was awesome. Lots of track time for $200

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Crank Yankers Racing said:

The random Wednesday that @Kentite and I did was awesome. Lots of track time for $200

Best bang for your buck around. I’m so grateful that I live so close to Nelson Ledges.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 2:29 PM, Kentite said:

Track Days-July 25th, August 15th, September 12th and October 10th. I think these are the competition car only days. No preregistration. Just show up with $200 and run all day. We did about 4.5 hours on track last time. Also July 21st there is a track day where one session will be run in reverse! Assuming we could carry 90 through turn one backwards like can forwards that would make turn 13 really scary as it would be blind over the crest and we’d have a ton of speed coming to into it.

That would be incredible.  I might head out there just to spectate that.

-Dave

I'm lucky in Denver, too.  I can run all day at High Plains for $200.  :)

• Like 1