Two Sebring 14-hour stints available, InActiv Motorsports

We have two stints available in our Mazda 626 for the September 14-hour ChampCar race at Sebring International Raceway . 

fYIxdA.jpg

Our Mazda is a B-class car with a good running 4-cylinder. We run full 2-hour stints with our OEM tank. There is a Sparco Pro Circuit 2 halo seat, Cool Suit and bottle holder. It will comfortably accommodate drivers of at least 6'-3" (I just drove it two hours at VIR). We run a Rugged Radios system with IMSA plug. We also live-stream every race on YouTube Live and have a GoPro in the car to give footage to drivers. Car is always thoroughly prepped before each race and we run RS4's and always have an extra mounted set in the trailer with a comprehensive spares package. The car weighs under 2300# no driver on the grid and makes nice power from a KSR-tuned 2.0 FS Mazda engine. The 626 is fun to drive and surprisingly neutral for a FWD car with a touch of oversteer from the aftermarket rear ASB and trailing links. We have yet to have a driver get out of the car without a smile on their face. 

We won our class (B) at last September's 14-hour Sebring race and placed 17th OA. We placed 6th OA at the December 10-hour Sebring race. We just won our class (B) at the August 24-hour VIR race and placed 15th OA. We're expecting a solid showing this year at both Sebring races. 

tae0a9.jpg

dcupNT.jpg

There is tons more info, pictures, etc. on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Inactiv-Motorsports-1378949425524117/

We also have a YouTube channel with videos from racing and testing: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq0ZnJgyA-JbsYxS5cWdp3Q

We are looking for solid and safe drivers with W2W experience for 2-hour stints at Sebring. We'll sell a single stint or both. We like to be competitive and run 5-minute fuel/driver change stops and strategize. If you're coming to race with us please know that we take this seriously. But we also like to have fun...join us for dinner and margaritas at Don Jose's on Friday night. We provide a contract for renters that spells out all terms of the rental including reimbursement of both the damage deposit and stint fees should the renter not get their stint. Sebring is our home track. We will provide food and drinks for the race along with renter's use of a private, front straight luxury suite. Our pit box is directly below the suite next to one of the breezeways. Watch the action from the air conditioned luxury suite, suit up, then walk right downstairs, get in the car and go racing. 

If interested, please PM on this site; or send an email to InActivMotorsports@gmail.com; or contact us through our FB page by clicking the "Send Message" button

CC0MMt.jpg

vpHS8Y.jpg

• Like 2

This team is a tremendous group of guys that take care of the renter in grand fashion.  Most importantly they put you in a extremely well prepared race car that is easy to drive fast.  This year I have run Road Atlanta and VIR 24 with them and the effort they put into this is very evident.  Good luck guys.

Edited by JC_CRapshoot
typo
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

These guys are offering a great package - that car has been killing it recently and the suite is the kind of luxury you don’t get in Champ.  

I havent driven with them yet, but I’ve known them a while now and they built a SAFE car, which is worth a lot.  A few years back I twice had to walk away from seat time I paid for because I realized during my first stint that the car wasn’t safe (both of those teams are gone now thankfully). It is worth a few more bucks to get a quality car. 

Edited by Racer28173
  • Thanks 1