Looking for drivers- Pitt

Visceral Racing Group is looking for drivers for each of the above mentioned races.  You must be experienced  in some kind of wheel to wheel racing.   You will be required to help with pit set up and take down along with fuel stops.  We drive a Porsche 944S with numerous overall podium finishes.  PM me for info.

Ron Herrick

All full thanks for the interest.

Edited by Ronh911
VIR24, WGI, Thompson full

Thanks!

I hope it wasn't the stint at night...  I had no brakes and was trying to conserve fuel.  I think you guys lapped me 2 times that stint.  I only used 9 gallons in 2 hours so it paid off.

No rematch.  I hate 24 hour races!  Also, we are moving to sc soon so we are limiting spending money on the racecar.  That's why I might be interested in an arrive and drive.

Edited by wvumtnbkr
  • Like 1

On 2/25/2019 at 1:19 AM, Ronh911 said:

Visceral Racing Group is looking for drivers for each of the above mentioned races.  You must be experienced  in some kind of wheel to wheel racing.     Xender Discord Omegle   You will be required to help with pit set up and take down along with fuel stops.  We drive a Porsche 944S with numerous overall podium finishes.  PM me for info.

Ron Herrick

do it ...