Sign in to follow this  
Tango Zulu

Roll Cage Builders in SEFL

Have you talked to John's Cages?  Used to have them do all our dragster and door car work for us.  In Ft. Lauderdale.

On 2/27/2019 at 8:22 AM, Tango Zulu said:

Need a recommendation for roll cage builders in the South Florida tri-county area. I am located in Hollywood so preferably in Broward County. 

My teammate is a pro welder, I can ask if he wants to moonlight

WPB/PSL Area

17 hours ago, Todd K said:

Have you talked to John's Cages?  Used to have them do all our dragster and door car work for us.  In Ft. Lauderdale.

Thanks I'll try them. Google reviews not the gratest but that may not mean much. 

15 hours ago, Team Infiniti said:

WPB/PSL Area

Does he have access to tube bender etc? 

On 2/27/2019 at 8:22 AM, Tango Zulu said:

Need a recommendation for roll cage builders in the South Florida tri-county area. I am located in Hollywood so preferably in Broward County. 

I know Stuart may be a bit of a haul, but I've used Gear Head Fabrication for a few jobs. He does complete builds, or will install a kit if you bought it elsewhere. His workmanship is excellent, clean welds, bars fit tight to the body, and he takes the time to have you bring your seat and make sure you fit properly under the hoops.

Gear Head Fabrication 772-283-6115.

Dana

Let me know what you find.  We looked around for awhile and never found anyone.  Ended up buying already caged shells, but have still been curious.

At this point I could probably weld a cage myself but only from a kit of pre-bent parts.

there is a hot rod shop in Stuart , not far from the 901 shop...he said he has built a thousand cages....did the one in JB BUGS  VW..

• Like 1

On 2/28/2019 at 3:16 PM, Team Infiniti said:

WPB/PSL Area

Finally got a chance to discuss this with my teammate, sorry, unable at this time. 

If you still need help with a cage, I have a bender and have installed several dozen of them (most BMW's, but can 'bend' a little hehe).

Located just off i95 and Cypress Creek Road in Pompano Beach. Email me John at m20guru.com

Edited by WOT-Tech