Central Ohio Based Driver - Looking for seat time!

I am currently a test driver/engineer for Honda R&D of America in the vehicle dynamics department. I hold the 2nd highest license they offer. I also have been in the racing industry since 2006, starting as a wrench, now car lead for a PWC, and IMSA team. I am looking to expand my driving resume, looking for coaching gigs too if anyone is interested in that. I am knowledgeable, concise, consistent, easy on equipment, and do not have an ego. Most of my on track experience comes from HPDE at Mid-O, Pitt, and Nelson's. Multiple Autocross events throughout Ohio in the past years, and in two online racing leagues. I also have all my own driving gear.

P.S. I'm a competitive endurance triathlete, long stints do not affect me as they might other drivers.

Please let me know if you'd like more information, or want to chat!

-Christopher

18 hours ago, amanwithnoname said:

I am currently a test driver/engineer for Honda R&D of America in the vehicle dynamics department. I hold the 2nd highest license they offer. I also have been in the racing industry since 2006, starting as a wrench, now car lead for a PWC, and IMSA team. I am looking to expand my driving resume, looking for coaching gigs too if anyone is interested in that. I am knowledgeable, concise, consistent, easy on equipment, and do not have an ego. Most of my on track experience comes from HPDE at Mid-O, Pitt, and Nelson's. Multiple Autocross events throughout Ohio in the past years, and in two online racing leagues. I also have all my own driving gear.

P.S. I'm a competitive endurance triathlete, long stints do not affect me as they might other drivers.

Please let me know if you'd like more information, or want to chat!

-Christopher

Welcome to Champ. 

It isn’t clear if you are looking to join a team or looking to run with various teams as a renter (renters still wrench on many teams).  Or both/either.  

I recommend that you go through all of the postings where people are looking for drivers and respond to them.  When I did a post like this 4 - 5 years ago, I didn’t get much in the way of a response.  I ended up having to do what I just recommended.  

See you at the track. 

• Thanks 1