Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators

map.jpg


After talking to some teams at a recent event, I discovered there are quite a few people that don't know where a lot of the tracks we race at are located. Like, they did not know what state "Virginia International Raceway" was located in.
So, to help them, I have made a clickable PDF map.


don't click the image Above, because it is not interactive. You have to download the PDF. The first person that emails or messages me saying they can't do anything with the image gets 10 laps.

 

2019Map.pdf

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Racer28173 said:

Nebraska has a race track?!?!  Who knew?

It is a very fun track to boot!  Think of a flat gingerman or the Brainerd comp course.  Plus, the novice school involves a tour of the track in a modified school bus, which the track owner holds and will attempt to beat his record time around in it.

 

Really happy its back on the schedule.  Also, One Lap was there today, albeit in the pouring rain.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, hotchkis23 said:

It is a very fun track to boot!  Think of a flat gingerman or the Brainerd comp course.  Plus, the novice school involves a tour of the track in a modified school bus, which the track owner holds and will attempt to beat his record time around in it.

 

Really happy its back on the schedule.  Also, One Lap was there today, albeit in the pouring rain.

 

Any prize, if you “de-throne” the track owners time in another modified bus?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

I corrected Road Atlanta's new name.
Also, my proofer is away finishing up her Doctorate, which she gets tomorrow!
 

New version updated. 
But if you find errors, please let me know. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Technical Advisory Committee
23 minutes ago, Bill Strong said:

I corrected Road Atlanta's new name.
Also, my proofer is away finishing up her Doctorate, which she gets tomorrow!
 

New version updated. 
But if you find errors, please let me know. 

Bill,

 

Isnt it "Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
12 hours ago, ETR said:

Now I can see just how far all the other races are from Texas. Sad face. 

 

Nice map though. 

 

We are working on that issue for 2020, and you WILL be happy!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2019 at 8:12 PM, hotchkis23 said:

It is a very fun track to boot!  Think of a flat gingerman or the Brainerd comp course.  Plus, the novice school involves a tour of the track in a modified school bus, which the track owner holds and will attempt to beat his record time around in it.

 

Really happy its back on the schedule.  Also, One Lap was there today, albeit in the pouring rain.

I am looking forward to Hastings!  Hopefully we can keep the car together for a whole day haha

1 hour ago, Bill Strong said:

 

We are working on that issue for 2020, and you WILL be happy!

How about High Plains in Colorado?  ;)  First class track outside of Denver.  If this track was in the east, it would be considered one of the best tracks in the country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Jer said:

I am looking forward to Hastings!  Hopefully we can keep the car together for a whole day haha

How about High Plains in Colorado?  ;)  First class track outside of Denver.  If this track was in the east, it would be considered one of the best tracks in the country.

As you and I have talked about in the past, that is my favorite track I have ever driven.

 

Crazy elevation changes, fast corners, slow corners, long straight, it's got everything.  Awesome track!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, wvumtnbkr said:

As you and I have talked about in the past, that is my favorite track I have ever driven.

 

Crazy elevation changes, fast corners, slow corners, long straight, it's got everything.  Awesome track!

yes it is!  If we come back here, maybe you'll come drive for me.  I got down to a 2:06 in the Miata last test day there.  :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/8/2019 at 12:13 PM, Bill Strong said:

map.jpg


After talking to some teams at a recent event, I discovered there are quite a few people that don't know where a lot of the tracks we race at are located. Like, they did not know what state "Virginia International Raceway" was located in.
So, to help them, I have made a clickable PDF map.


don't click the image Above, because it is not interactive. You have to download the PDF. The first person that emails or messages me saying they can't do anything with the image gets 10 laps.

 

2019Map.pdf 1.21 MB · 5 downloads

 

 

OMG I LOVE IT

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...