Sign in to follow this  
Chris Hebert

two 19x11 wheels (trade a beer/burger ish)

Hey ChampCar guys.    I'm driving to Watkins Glen .   Would rather give these to a racing team than to sell online. 

Here are the details and note they have 5 lugs:

• 2 - 19x11 O.Z. Leggera HLT BR RACE GR
  • w/tires included - 2 295/30ZR-19 Continental ExtremeContact DWS XL

(site for reference--> https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=wheelCloseUp&wheelMake=O.Z.&wheelModel=Leggera+HLT&wheelFinish=Bright+Race+Grey)  

Just for info, my friend originally bought these on Nov-2014 from TireRack for $1,520. He gave them to me in exchange for a few lunches after he sold his 911S but there too right on my GT4.  I'm 99% sure the rubber and wheels have zero miles.

Asking to trade a beer/burger or just about anything else. If you feel like they are worth a bit more, you can slap me some cash too. Just want to get these to someone that can use them. Let me know so I can bring to Watkins Glen Champ race in less than 2 weeks!!

See ya'll at the Glen!! Geaux Hugh Jass!

Chris Hebert

File_000-small.png

File_005-small.png

File_007-small.jpg

Hi Chris,

I would like to use these on my 928 Champcar if they are still available.

Thanks

Ron-Visceral Racing Group

PS-we will be at the Glen race.

12 hours ago, Chris Hebert said:

Geaux Hugh Jass!

We approve this message!

Great -  Visceral - I remember you guys from PITT and I think VIR24 last year!!  Perfect!

I'll be sure to pack them in the truck & will see you @the Glen.   I'll be driving with car #337 team Hugh Jass Miata and I'll be there Fri/Sat/Sunday.   Look for the short guy named Chris Hebert!! 🏎️🏎️🏎️

6 hours ago, Chris Hebert said:

Great -  Visceral - I remember you guys from PITT and I think VIR24 last year!!  Perfect!

I'll be sure to pack them in the truck & will see you @the Glen.   I'll be driving with car #337 team Hugh Jass Miata and I'll be there Fri/Sat/Sunday.   Look for the short guy named Chris Hebert!! 🏎️🏎️🏎️

Excellent!! I will see you there.