***Updated because of new race date*****

My team will not be attending, so I am out of the beer exchange. Probably good for my liver. Not good for those of you desiring west coast IPAs. 

However, I will be happy to update this post and thread, but it will be up to the participants to contact each other to make their exchanges. 

And..... go!

@shutupracing; Upstate New York (confirmed for June)

@TimS, North Carolina (confirmed for June)

@B-Rad, Corning, NY (confirmed for June but not doing the exchange. Stop by and see him anyways!)

@Money Shift Racing: Willoughby, Ohio

@Fitsbain: Pittsburgh, PA

@dipperk120: St Croix Falls, Wisconsin

Preference list:

@shutupracing: Russian River, Fieldwork, Knee Deep, anything that doesn't make it out east

@Fitsbain: Bringing his *stuff*

@Money Shift Racing: ??

@dipperk120: Yuengling. Will trade Spotted Cow or Leinnies

Edited by FlorahDorah
Removed non-participants.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

***Updated because of new race date*****   My team will not be attending, so I am out of the beer exchange. Probably good for my liver. Not good for those of you desiring west coast IPAs. 

Nothing bad either aside from the astronomical bar tab I left with one year.  There are rumors someone on our team slept outside one night, and a tooth may have been lost at one point, but you know, n

Sorry to say that I am out too - we can't commit to the rescheduled date in light of the team restrictions. Hope everyone has a good time and hopefully see you all next year.

I like stouts and chocolate and peanut butter flavored beers.

I hate ipa.

I am in South Carolina.  Give me requests.  I will be in pa for a bit, so any requests of pa beers works too.  I figure Bryan will mostly cover pa, but I can grab some yuengling .

2 minutes ago, bbaker480 said:

Okay, is it a good or bad thing that @B-Rad is the only person on this list that I haven't shared beers with? 

Probably all at the same race too!  Haha!

5 minutes ago, bbaker480 said:

Okay, is it a good or bad thing that @B-Rad is the only person on this list that I haven't shared beers with? 

I haven't had a beer with any of you clowns with the exception of @Fitsbain. He stopped by our paddock spot after the PittRace potluck. We "forced" him to enjoy a Bell's Two Hearted with us.

@shutupracing doesn't count. He drinks beer in our garage while trying to uncover our speed secrets.

1 hour ago, FlorahDorah said:

Hokay. Interest appears to be growing, so I've started a separate thread for us.

@B-Rad

@wvumtnbkr

@bbaker480

@E. Tyler Pedersen

@Huggy

@Money Shift Racing

I'll summarize all the requests here shortly. 

And @shutupracing, please.

We can bring local stuff; Ithaca Beer Co, Upstate, Horseheads Brewing, etc. But obviously everyone will be in the area as well so not sure that will be the preferred currency.

Also willing to just reimburse for cost/etc.

Is anyone from the Boston area able to bring some Treehouse? 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, B-Rad said:

I haven't had a beer with any of you clowns with the exception of @Fitsbain. He stopped by our paddock spot after the PittRace potluck. We "forced" him to enjoy a Bell's Two Hearted with us.

@shutupracing doesn't count. He drinks beer in our garage while trying to uncover our speed secrets.

If you were at Pitt race, it's possible you drank with Tyler, Bryan, and myself as well.  In fact, I think we were hanging out with fitsbain that weekend.  Lolzers.

18 minutes ago, shutupracing said:

And @shutupracing, please.

We can bring local stuff; Ithaca Beer Co, Upstate, Horseheads Brewing, etc. But obviously everyone will be in the area as well so not sure that will be the preferred currency.

Also willing to just reimburse for cost/etc.

Is anyone from the Boston area able to bring some Treehouse? 

Updated above, thank you. Would love to try the local stuff! I will drink lagers and pilsners, in addition to what I listed. 

• Technical Advisory Committee

@FlorahDorah  Can you update Post 1 with everyones home-base location? 

For example, being from NC, ill try to stick with bringing NC based beers to distribute, unless there is a special request.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TimS said:

I’ll bring some North Carolina German Pilsner out of respect for the BMW racing gods I have obviously pissed off. Count me in. 

Excellent. Added to the participant list in the original post. Any preferences? 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Mopar 4 Life said:

Is this where you sign up for the drinking competition?

Not if it's going to de-volve into a rules discussion....😉 

But if you want to bring some fine Canadian beer to exchange for some fine American beer, you are welcome. Are you in? And if so, what are you preferences? 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Rapido said:

I'm happy to bring a selection of local Brooklyn beers (Sixpoint, Evil Twin, Other Half etc.) if people are curious! I'd be keen to try some interesting sours or Pilsners in return.

Most excellent. You've been added to the participant and preference lists.

55 minutes ago, B-Rad said:

Nothing good can come from this. 🙃

Nothing bad either aside from the astronomical bar tab I left with one year.  There are rumors someone on our team slept outside one night, and a tooth may have been lost at one point, but you know, not much different from any other race weekend...

• Haha 3