2021 Petitions: Time to see what your fellow racers have suggested...

Bill Strong

• Administrators
Time to see what your fellow racers have suggested...
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.webpages.uidaho.edu

All year long we get suggestions from members on how to improve our club. Sometimes it's in the pits when we see you at the race. A lot of your ideas come via email to us. And then there's the official way - our petition form. We collect these all year and when the deadline closes, we compile them all and submit them to the membership to review.

First, I want to be clear - THESE ARE NOT RULE CHANGES. These are suggestions to change the rules that your fellow members have submitted.

Second, these are in your hands now because the Board wants your opinion. Read through these ideas. If some or all of them strike you as wonderful or terrible ideas, type those thoughts up and let us know. 

Make sure you reference the petition number in your comments and then email your thoughts to Board@champcar.org by Friday, May 1st. The Board will discuss the petitions and member comments before our public meeting at Watkins Glen International on May 22nd.  If any petitions are voted yes by the Board, they will be added to the 2021 BCCR and take effect on 1/1/21.

If you would prefer to just express your opinion to us via a vote rather than an actual email, we have provided a link for that too. Click here to vote on the member petitions.

Here are your 2020 petitions

Mike Chisek
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Administrators

There were some cut off paragraphs and a missing petition that were researched and found. 
I have rebuilt, and proofed the whole document for layout issues. 
I have added the missing petition as 107. 
It has been updated on the website, and the google doc feedback form has been updated. Only 4 submissions had been submitted at the time of the edit.

• Like 2