N. Texas Test and Tune?

Hello fellow racers.  I have an opportunity for us to go shake out our cars and give our teams some seat time without being in race mode. 9 am to 4 pm Test and Tune at Cresson Motorsport Track just west of Fort Worth. I would be happy to organize this if I can get enough to come. Monday Tuesday and Wednesday is there cheapest times. It approx. $5000 for the track. Comes with tow vehicle and paramedic. (Need 15 minimum to attend $333 ea.) Suggesting a Monday because of the weekend will help on travel. Simple inspection ( helmet,  suit, harness and car inspection for the obvious) . Race meeting to go over rules. Then the day is yours. No corner workers. No penalties. Just drive as hard as you can. 

P.S. I spoke to Bill prior to posting this.

Edited by 333 Kinkle
Didnt edit it for errors

Texas HPDE, Track, TT, Road Racing, etc

Bill Agha tried to get a "privately sanctioned" Spec Miata race put together a couple weeks ago, but it feel through.

With it having to be mid week, I would be unable to attend as I'm still working  (WOO! Car Business Essential) 

Edited by Wink

I personally would do it on Monday hope this is easier and  I will take vacation day. Iam also considered essential in construction. Anyone from any series is welcome. Need as many who want to come. I am not profiting off this at all. Just dividing up equally. We get 15 $333 we get 20 $250. Once the track is hot my job is done and I am in my car. Goal is to get a place to test the car find places to improve my racing skills. I have a second seat available in my car so we can help each other on how to drive the dang thing consistently between drivers. Thanks for the interest.

8 hours ago, CBraden said:

How far in the future? Car is down right now, but this sounds motivating...

Probably between COTA and Harris Hill.  Its to soon to get it in before COTA. If we get enough interest. I have 4 including myself. Please IM me if anyone is interested so I can get you a spot. It's open to all series and just about any race car. 

Thanks everyone for looking so far.

On 5/15/2020 at 12:49 PM, Wink said:

Texas HPDE, Track, TT, Road Racing, etc

Bill Agha tried to get a "privately sanctioned" Spec Miata race put together a couple weeks ago, but it feel through.

With it having to be mid week, I would be unable to attend as I'm still working  (WOO! Car Business Essential) 

Spoke to Bill today. Liked the idea of test and tune. Shared cost. Possibly interested with two cars if dates work. Any feed back anyone on dates?

• 2 weeks later...