2020 Daytona race results, photos, and more

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a buddy bring his nice camera out while he helped crew for us and he grabbed a bunch of shots of cars crossing the start/finish line.  I believe he's going to post up a link to the photos shortly.

#80 John Allen Special MIni Cooper S Daytona Race Recap AKA "The One That Got Away"   Post Road Atlanta we learned we had an engine problem. The car was a salvage title with no known histor

I followed the Crowd Control Mustang into the bus stop one time at the end and can honestly say my balls are not that big as deep as he drove in.  Congrats to that driver.  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, lizzard said:

WE have guard dogs patrolling our loot.  Two of them have dropped dead sniffing that thing.

Monday is approaching.  Pay or we START CUTTING PIECES OFF.  We will send the seat first to help our dogs.

Get me the seat, rims and chain, I have the rest here to make another

10 minutes ago, lizzard said:

$10 now due to lack of respect.

The $7 was left at the appropriate drop point, did you not get it ? Where do we leave the addl $3?

This is getting expensive quick, the last guy brought it from Atl, stored it in St Augustine and delivered it for less!

On 7/8/2020 at 2:03 PM, BigStig said:

I would like to publicly apologize to Phillipe and the Jacky Ickx team for ruining part of their weekend.  As we approached the Bus Stop, I was the 3rd car in the chain of the cars that was pretty evenly matched made up of Floridiots 944, Jacky Ickx 935, and I.  We came into the braking zone and I slowed early to gap them with the intention of getting out faster and perhaps either pass them or at least draft them around 3 and 4. What I didn't plan properly, was coming up on MUCH slower traffic in the middle of the section. I couldn't slow the car because I would swapped ends and  have collected both of them, for sure. So I kept my foot in it and tried to pull to drivers right of the other, now, 3 cars. My right side tires touched the grass and the car washed out left.  100% my fault.  Sorry Boys, It won't happen again. Steve

Thank you Steve!

Sorry for the late reply, but I just finally came back on the forum... I wasn't in the mood.

It won't erase the disaster Daytona was for both of our cars, but your sincere apology is appreciated!

Even though the hit was extremely hard, somehow the handling of the car wasn't affected; but once it came in the pits, we were unable to fuel the car. After an hour of trying (thanks to Brian's friends), we still couldn't fuel. With our other car destroyed, with the virus threat, I packed up and left very early!

• Sad 2
On 7/20/2020 at 4:01 PM, Philippe said:

Thank you Steve!

Sorry for the late reply, but I just finally came back on the forum... I wasn't in the mood.

It won't erase the disaster Daytona was for both of our cars, but your sincere apology is appreciated!

Even though the hit was extremely hard, somehow the handling of the car wasn't affected; but once it came in the pits, we were unable to fuel the car. After an hour of trying (thanks to Brian's friends), we still couldn't fuel. With our other car destroyed, with the virus threat, I packed up and left very early!

Was sorry to see you guys have to retire so early. Your team is always a pleasure to be on track with and you guys are great competitors. Hope to race against you again soon!

• Like 1