Holy **** Bandits Back!

• Technical Advisory Committee
29 minutes ago, scottyk said:

Welcome back Bandit - He's ALIVE!

Was waiting for you to notice. 

I was away for a few days and had to double check the date on some recent posts where I saw Bandit's comments.

• Like 2

Some life things got in the way, including losing my shop space and starting a business, so car is not done. Seeing what happened with the TBird kinda cooled things a bit as well. Read through a number of threads and things seem much how they were; Ideas getting smacked down while never produced combos are allowed to run.

I'm watching what happens with the C3 with great interest. The point drop to 150 is kinda nuts. I still follow Champ on FB so when that post popped up I perked up. 

Frankly I'm kinda surprised there hasn't been more of an uproar over it. But then it is only 3 seconds faster than a 4 door family truckster at the fastest track in the series. Curious why it could apparently only run around 90 minutes with what I assume would be a 26 gallon cell. Riley said it has a can and I'd be surprised if it wasn't maxed per the rules. 

May try and make it to RA this fall. Perhaps renting a seat if something is available in some American Thunder.

eta-This place doesn't seem as active as it used to be.

Edited by Bandit

36 minutes ago, Bandit said:

Some life things got in the way, including losing my shop space and starting a business, so car is not done. Seeing what happened with the TBird kinda cooled things a bit as well. Read through a number of threads and things seem much how they were; Ideas getting smacked down while never produced combos are allowed to run.

I'm watching what happens with the C3 with great interest. The point drop to 150 is kinda nuts. I still follow Champ on FB so when that post popped up I perked up. 

Frankly I'm kinda surprised there hasn't been more of an uproar over it. But then it is only 3 seconds faster than a 4 door family truckster at the fastest track in the series. Curious why it could apparently only run around 90 minutes with what I assume would be a 26 gallon cell. Riley said it has a can and I'd be surprised if it wasn't maxed per the rules. 

May try and make it to RA this fall. Perhaps renting a seat if something is available in some American Thunder.

eta-This place doesn't seem as active as it used to be.

A lot of the drama left when champcar started being more obvious and posting tech desk questions...

• Like 3