Considering selling my SC300

So, I bought an SC300 manual with the intention of testing it out and converting it to racing duty for my team, All Rhodes Racing. Truth be told I do not think I will have time to make it happen and will be sticking with BMW 318ti racecars for now.  Currently the car is street legal and running/driving.

I ditched the power steering (it was in bad shape) as I don't have power steering in my other cars. I also upgraded the brakes to Supra TT brakes.  I rolled the fenders, repaired a dented rear quarter, repaired minor rot in the rear corners, and cut the bottom of the front fenders off.  As it sits it fits 18x9.5s with 285/35/18 tires off my mustang.  I also have a second set of 18x8 wheels that fit it.

It needs all bushings replaced and I would update the OEM suspension if I were keeping it. It also has a small oil leak, I think the valve cover.  It also needs wheel bearings.

If anybody is looking for one of these cars to build reach out to me.  I know what I have into this car and I am not going to give it away.  This will make a great racecar.

Contact for pictures or more info.

Nick

1 hour ago, Stickshift84 said:

Car is in Rhode Island.  Price is negotiable but contact me directly if interested.  Thank you.

hmmm-

@BurninghamI'll be heading that way in about a month- throw enough money at me and I could be convinced to bring a trailer with me...

• Technical Advisory Committee
3 hours ago, chip said:

hmmm-

@BurninghamI'll be heading that way in about a month- throw enough money at me and I could be convinced to bring a trailer with me...

Whats the VPI on a M54 swapped SC300?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

550 points if you swap in an M54B30. But then you have to do a good trans swap which would actually be worthwhile since the toyota W58 is so weak. So now you are at 575. 

But lets see you pull off a $300 M54 at 4pm on a Friday at Road Atlanta like you did the 2JZ in February. 

Edited by Burningham