(pending sale)Champ raced 2005 Nissan Altima SER ready for 2021! $7,500 (WI)

2005 Nissan Altima SE-R built for Champcar after (slugworks) Paul Kruse cleaned up at Road America in Oct of 2019 in front of my eyes (and continued to dominate in 2020)

Did the build over the 2019-2020 winter for debut in the 2020 season.  This car was built for PartsBadger employees, my brother, and my wife to run.  Took it to 14hr of Road Atlanta in Feb of 2020 to shake it down, able to finish that race under snowing conditions.  Currently stored at PB headquarters near Milwaukee WI.

Missed out on NCM and Road America in April due to Covid

Finally got back out for Gingerman in late August, car ran ok, team couldn’t handle the 90 degree temps and we packed up early.

Dyno tuned after Gingerman because we were down on power (fastest time was a 1:51 I think and the car should've been faster), found 47 horsepower! (now at 224 at the wheels)  Ran some laps at Road America in October.  2:55 was the best lap I believe.

Brand new items to start 2020:

Motor/trans mounts, clutch, flywheel, injectors all flowed, hollowed out intake manifold, K&N intake, oil pressure gauge, midpipe/exhaust, O2 sensors, radiator, power steering pump, starter, brake lines (braided stainless), calipers (wilwoods up front with a spare new wilwood, comes with original stock front calipers too.  Have some 350z rear calipers that we never got around to trying), all 4 wheel bearings, shock/struts, springs (Tein up front, cut stock rears), new filler neck with overflow/breather for quick fill, steering rack and tie rod ends, front lower control arms, drive axles, A/C pulley delete, all 6 coil packs/plugs.

Car passed 2020 Champ tech obviously, needs a new window net for 2021.  Stock windshield, all other glass removed.  Mini list of all the other stuff/extras:

Fire system

AMB old school transponder with charger ($500 value)

Cool suit cooler

USB hub for powering devices

1 set of 4 race rims, 1 set of stock rims (not in great shape) and 2 more enkei PF01 rims (all 10 are 18”) with varying degree of tires and tread left on them

Misc spares (calipers, rotors, rack that was in the car, control arms, front knuckles, master cyl)

Get me on here or email at jwc4th yahoo  Thanks!!  -Jimmy

IMG_2163.jpg

IMG_9028.JPG

IMG_9012.jpg

IMG_2360.JPG

IMG_2359.JPG

Edited by theman631
added spacing to make it easier to read and location

• theman631 changed the title to Champ raced 2005 Nissan Altima SER ready for 2021! $11,500 (WI)
  • theman631 changed the title to Champ raced 2005 Nissan Altima SER ready for 2021! $8,500 (WI)
  • theman631 changed the title to Champ raced 2005 Nissan Altima SER ready for 2021! $7,500 (WI)
  • theman631 changed the title to (pending sale)Champ raced 2005 Nissan Altima SER ready for 2021! $7,500 (WI)