Honda CR-X for sale $4,000 obo

1988 Honda CR-X. Was meant to become my race car to enter in the ChampCar Endurance series. Drove this car from Brooksville, FL to my home (50 miles). The car has stayed in my garage. I stripped it and sold off the seats, carpet, hatch, windows and most of the trim though still have some that are not shown in the images. Converted the rear brake drums to disc. Installed a new high pressure fuel pump from TH Motorsports in the new gas tank. Bought and installed some of the polyurethane bushings. Have stainless steel braided brake lines. Ultra Shield race seat and cushion are new. Fire suppression system is new but should be serviced. Believe the gearbox is an JDM B16A with an OBX Helical LSD diff. Has a B18C1 engine. I can not speak to any modifications that may have been done to the engine prior to me buying the car. I bought a rollcage and have it about 40% installed. Will need to be towed away. I will get suspension, brakes, wheels on. Buy as is. I have several images of it but only seem to be able to upload one.72A15A47-4A03-4D00-B87E-2460779CF850.jpeg.4511c554216d62a090946d13f2216042.jpeg

Edited by Loose Nuts
  • Like 1

• Loose Nuts changed the title to Honda CR-X for sale $4,000 obo