Day 1 Rockingham - Final Results

raceydiva

The field settled down for the second half of the day, with the majority of the teams taking the checkered flag at 4:06pm. The winner:

#91 RBanks Racing

Today's fastest lap time remained with the #28 Rust Riders at 1.10.757.

The results for the remaining field...See attached

And stay tuned for another amazing day of ChumpCar racing tomorrow, Sunday March 13!

post-309-129996736574_thumb.jpg

Guest BBfanMR

Thanks for the updates, Diva! Looks like it was pretty close racing and hopefully everyone is having a great time! Looking forward to tomorrow's results as well - GO Blitzen Benz !! :D

Thanks Mike!

We only had the 14th fastest lap out of 26 cars, and finished 2nd both races because all 4 of our drivers are very close in speed! Many teams have 1 or 2 "hot shoes" who set those fast laps, but overall they finish behind us because of our consistency, and the lack of mistake.

I guess Sebring wasn't a fluke! ;)

Thanks Mike!

We only had the 14th fastest lap out of 26 cars, and finished 2nd both races because all 4 of our drivers are very close in speed! Many teams have 1 or 2 "hot shoes" who set those fast laps, but overall they finish behind us because of our consistency, and the lack of mistake.

I guess Sebring wasn't a fluke! ;)

You guys rock -- you were fun to race against and I learned a lot following you! And yes, I'm the one that ended up in the grass ;) No problem--it was racing--but thanks for the apology afterwards. Great driving considering you only had the one gear!