Feedback from AMS about our team?

riche30

• Members

As one of the captains from our team I wanted to ask again if anyone noticed erratic driving, etc. from our team over the weekend. We know we're bunch of novice drivers and tried to make a conscious effort to stay out of everyone's way. I know we managed to have no contact the entire race, but were there any issues noticed (aside from a black flag for going too high in the banking :) )

I like the moving chicane approach. :D

One issue, when you move over to let me thru, make sure you move back to block the guy I'm racing against. :lol:

You guys are top notch in our book. You're doing all the right things out there.

Kudos on your finish.

• Members

You guys seem to be doing fine, that car had a couple moments that showed its potential, definitely not a annoyance or danger on track.

Good job!

BF for using the banking?

Apparently we were knocking the trash back down into the racing groove. Picture turned out nice though ;)

8088471471_60e303fd4f_b.jpg

• Like 1

• Members

Bt the way,your photos are awesome!

Photos are courtesy of Halston Pitman, team co-captain and photographer from MotorSportMedia.

I wasn't even there,but if your a dispatcher/broker then you don't know how to drive...you only tell those that do,"your doing it wrong!"

hehehehe (should have never told me you are a lowlife like me)

But at least we're not LAWYERS :lol:

Thank god we're not lawyers. And IF I were a good dispatcher, I'd have just called in and claimed the truck had a flat and showed up a day late!