Go!Racing @ Calabogie (Death of a race car)

PopKorn1978

Hi guys, after my crash at Calabogie and the disapointment to have to put the car in the trailer after only 2 hours, we did not take pictures of the car. If anyone as some photos or videos, please send them to me at "vinam at videotron dot ca". I will make a postmortem video.

And don't worry, a new car is already under way for next year.

• Like 1

Hey , might as well thank you guys again for donating that engine from the wreck so that our team had a chance to make it back Sunday. Great sportsmanship and I am happy you won that award and prize for your gesture.

Go Racing and the Thibault family were awesome!

Looking forward to seeing the new car soon.

Carl, no problem, all the team was happy to help you out. We help another team at the same time by selling them our extra fuel we had, withe BMW. The prize is a bonus that is well apreciated, but we did not do this for the glory, just was the right thing to do.

I heard the engine did not last?

Carl, no problem, all the team was happy to help you out. We help another team at the same time by selling them our extra fuel we had, withe BMW. The prize is a bonus that is well apreciated, but we did not do this for the glory, just was the right thing to do.

I heard the engine did not last?

Yeah, unfortunately the oil drain plug dropped off midway through the race..... go figure?