Eastern chumpionship video

Bill set himself up for that one. He's a good sport. He has agreed to give me his in car footage at the next Watkins Glen race. The next video - homedocumovie will be better. I am doing some equipment upgrades and putting more effort into getting quality footage. I hope I can get a few more teams to sign up in advance and give me their incar video as well so I can get some back stories to make it interesting.

I 'd like to get a variety of teams. A couple highly competitive , fast , serious teams, and a couple... you know... um, less organized "fun" teams for an engaging contrast in story telling.

Nope. I'm signed up for Watkins Glen and if we don't total the car, will sign up for Limerock. I will film at the chumpionship at Watkins glen also. We live about 80 miles from WGI. I have 2 teams signed up for donating incar footage right now. A couple more is probably all I can handle. Would like to find another team near Rochester , NY to film some back story. We drove 10 hours to VIR to watch and learn more before our first race and, I just grabbed a camera at the last minute for something to do. I had fun with it and that's why I decided to put more effort in the next one but, I'm not up for anymore super long travel to watch, film, or even race. Its just to expensive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Nope. I'm signed up for Watkins Glen and if we don't total the car, will sign up for Limerock. I will film at the chumpionship at Watkins glen also. We live about 80 miles from WGI. I have 2 teams signed up for donating incar footage right now. A couple more is probably all I can handle. Would like to find another team near Rochester , NY to film some back story. We drove 10 hours to VIR to watch and learn more before our first race and, I just grabbed a camera at the last minute for something to do. I had fun with it and that's why I decided to put more effort in the next one but, I'm not up for anymore super long travel to watch, film, or even race. Its just to expensive.

I'm hoping to be at WG in November if the car is still together and I haven't blown every engine I own :)