2 hours ago, pintodave said:

Everyone said they wanted a more professional series right? We are all Champs now, so professional it is...

Champ_Vette.JPG

Cam just got bigger.

Bring that junk out brotha!

• Like 1

Dave your showing serious masochistic tendencies. Have you not been reading the forums lately over a Toyota? You show up in this unit the Antifa hordes  will look like a pack of Sunday school teachers!!!!!! 

You win in the Camaro you will get drawn and quartered. DON’T DO IT DAVE!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, pintodave said:

Everyone said they wanted a more professional series right? We are all Champs now, so professional it is...

Champ_Vette.JPG

Boom.

War's over. Dave dropped the big one.

S.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hey it's 2018 guys.....

My Corvette self identifies as a C4, so I don't think it will be an issue getting it through tech.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

What the heck, you're just on the verge of whipping everybody with the Camaro… 

If you're going to abandon , How much you sell me that Old heap for ? ;)

Edited by Team Infiniti
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, pintodave said:

Hey it's 2018 guys.....

My Corvette self identifies as a C4, so I don't think it will be an issue getting it through tech.

No, I think that's a C3.

Check the valve covers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Goodies dropped off by the UPS man today... time to Wang Chung this bad boy. 

PS - after I get done mounting this thing, I will most likely end up with some "F-body support" items available to help the other F-body peeps out there that want to do something similar...

wang.png

• Like 1

On 5/31/2018 at 10:16 PM, pintodave said:

Goodies dropped off by the UPS man today... time to Wang Chung this bad boy. 

PS - after I get done mounting this thing, I will most likely end up with some "F-body support" items available to help the other F-body peeps out there that want to do something similar...

wang.png

do you think the wing works better for aero over a spoiler? Not sure what we are going to do with the new build. We are going to use rear lexan on the new ride so it should have a cleaner path to either. 

1 hour ago, TiredBirds said:

do you think the wing works better for aero over a spoiler? Not sure what we are going to do with the new build. We are going to use rear lexan on the new ride so it should have a cleaner path to either. 

Hard to say, I've tried researching the topic, lots of opinions but not a lot of hard data with taking "x" car and running it with a spoiler and then taking the same "x" car and running it with a wing. It would appear that you can generate more df with less of a drag penalty with the proper wing profile. Meaning that for minimal df addition the spoiler would win vs the wing, but once you get into higher df generation, the amount and/or angle of blade required to do so loses out to a properly designed wing. 

I hope to test this before VIR, so if it still on the car for VIR, that will give you some indication :ph34r:

Edited by pintodave
  • Like 1

On 6/7/2018 at 3:33 PM, pintodave said:

Hard to say, I've tried researching the topic, lots of opinions but not a lot of hard data with taking "x" car and running it with a spoiler and then taking the same "x" car and running it with a wing. It would appear that you can generate more df with less of a drag penalty with the proper wing profile. Meaning that for minimal df addition the spoiler would win vs the wing, but once you get into higher df generation, the amount and/or angle of blade required to do so loses out to a properly designed wing. 

I hope to test this before VIR, so if it still on the car for VIR, that will give you some indication :ph34r:

doubt we'll make VIR :(  Let me know how it works out.