R.A. accident

sonofamitch

come on old guy, just get your camcorder out, video the screen and mail it to me... i'll upload it so everyone can see it... :D

Darn young whippersnappers, making fun of old guys, just wait till I get my false teeth in and my bifocals on. I am going to grab my walker and come over there and beat you to death with my cane :angry:

• Like 1

what was the fluid leaking out of the right side hood near windshield....seemed to be leaking before the crash?

and was the driver resting his left arm on the window sill before the crash?  It seemed like he moved his left arm back down once he realized he was going to have to make a correction?

• Like 1

I don't see anything leaking before the impact. . . but I think you are VERY correct on the driver having his arm resting on the roll cage or window sill. . . good way to get hurt if you don't see the impact coming. . .

Right hand side of the windshield at the 1st apex and right before the 2nd apex.  Looks like some sort of overflow vent

Yeah, the radiator would burp once in awhile and in hindsight, I should have left the surge tank on the car.

My arm was DEFINETELY NOT resting on the door! LOL! Two hands on the wheel.

It's easy to have the experts say, "you should have lifted". It's the other guy who should have lifted when his car got sideways! It happens pretty fast when you're actually driving. BUT I should have waited to make the pass on the straight but there were cars behind me that I'd been racing with hard for awhile and I THOUGHT I saw an easy pass.

Speaking of experts, I didn't see a Hell of a lot of good, patient driving out there! Crazy mo fo's everywhere!

BTW, who ran into our(white Camaro) right rear quarter panel earlier? My driver had no idea who did it. 

Signed,

Mr. Technology, one arm resting on the door, not gonna lift guy

• Like 2